Gluten Free Yorkshire Puddings
- 120g novofarina yellow pea flour
- 80g cornflour
- 6 eggs
- 300ml milk
Oil (rapeseed or other vegetable oil)
Makes 12 muffin-sized puddings
Pre-heat oven to 220°C
You will need a 12 hole muffin tin or scale recipe to suit your favourite tin
- Add a tsp of oil to each hole in the muffin tin.
- Place tin in oven for 10-15 minutes until the oil is very hot – smoking!
- Meanwhile tip both flours together into mixing bowl or large jug and whisk in the eggs using a hand whisk or electric hand mixer if you prefer.
- Gradually add the milk a little at a time,
- Remove the tray from the oven and very quickly fill each hole with your mixture to about ¾ full. They should be sizzling! Put the tray in the oven on a middle/high shelf and cook for around 20-25 minutes until golden and risen. (Don’t open the door during cooking as this will make them fall).
- Serve immediately or can happily be re-heated at 180°C for 5 minutes.