Rice Noodle Stir Fry
Prep time 15 minutes
Cooking time 25 minutes
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 mixed peppers, deseeded and sliced
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into julienne
- 2 courgettes, cut into julienne
- 1/3 white cabbage finely shredded
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 50g chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp Chinese five spice
- 1.2kg rice noodles, hydrated
- 750g dry Pea Protein Chunks, soaked for 10 minutes in 1.5L of cold water (Drain off excess water before use)
- 200g bean sprouts
- 50ml soy sauce
- 50g fresh coriander, finely chopped
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat, add the peppers, onions, carrots, courgettes, cabbage and broccoli, and cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring regularly until softened.
Add all the remaining ingredients, except the coriander and cook for another 8 minutes.
Remove from the heat, stir in the coriander, and serve immediately.